Sunday, August 5, 2007

I'm From Barcelona



No, that is not the 10 year reunion picture the 1994 graduates of some high school. That is I'm From Barcelona, a 29 member band from Sweden. And I thought Belle & Sebastian and Broken Social Scene had a lot of band members. Led by Emanuel Lundgren, this band is known for its use of ecletic instruments such as clarinets, flutes, trumpets, accordians, and kazoos. Their lyrics, however, are extremely simple and refreshing. Their indie pop is the kind of feel good music that you can't stop playing. Whenever I hear We're From Barcelona, I want to drop whatever I'm doing and dance.

I'm From Barcelona - We're From Barcelona [MP3]

I'm From Barcelona in action. This is seriously one of my favorite videos of all time.


Official Website
MySpace

No comments: