Friday, September 28, 2007

OFFICE



After reading last week's The Daily Graboid on The Yellow Stereo, I instantly fell in love with (and maybe became alittle obsessed) with the band, OFFICE.

Made up of five members, Scott Masson (vocals/guitar), Tom Smith (guitar), Erica Corniel (drums), Alissa Hacker (bass), and Jessica Gonyea (percussion/keyboards), these Chicago, Ill natives have been making regular appearances in music publications such as Filter and Spin and have been all the buzz on countless music blogs. They're music mixes 80s pop with today's indie pop and the end result is A Night At The Ritz, their first album with Scratchie/New Line Records, a 14 track album that is pure bliss. It's the kind of album you can listen to without touching the skip button. They're single Oh My has already jumped into my Top 25 Most Played on iTunes and it's my new ringtone. You may call it an obsession, but I call it love.

OFFICE - Oh My [MP3]
OFFICE - Dominoes [MP3]

Please enjoy their new video for Oh My. It's amazing!


Official Website
MySpace

No comments: